Picker Packer in Warehouse
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill several Picker Packer positions in Norcross, GA. This is Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Ensure work areas are kept clean, neat, and well-organized
• Pick orders as requested by management
• Ensure correct shipping information is attached and move completed orders to shipping area
• Place containers on pallets and secure with stretch wrap, shrink wrap, and strapping
• Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations
• Assist in maintaining security of warehouse
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• High School diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
• 1+ years work experience in a similar role
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people
• Proficient with using tools required for this position (pallet jack, RF scanner)
• Physically agile and dexterous
• Proficient organizational skills
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.