Picker/Packer in OEM Manufacturing Company
Do you have experience as a Picker/Packer? Would you like to work in the Automotive Industry? Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Picker/Packers for a company in Dyersburg, TN.
Apply now for an opportunity to join a team of successful workers! This is a Temp to Hire position and offers individuals the opportunity to obtain a secure position within the company with minimal time required.
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Accurately pull product needed and route to the proper area for packing/shipping
- Inspect and identify any abnormalities and report immediately
- Ensure accuracy of requested items by referencing part numbers/locations/requisite
- Pack product/order properly using proper resources such as bubble wrap, paper, cardboard forms, air pillows, etc. to prevent damage occurring
- Maintain proper paperwork/records
- Work independently
- Listen and follow directives from Lead Supervisors
2nd shift - 3:30 p.m. - Midnight
3rd shift - 10:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience in this field
- Knowledge of RF gun
- Strong work ethic (strict attendance policy in place)
- Must be willing to participate in a Drug Screen and Background Check
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.