Picker Packer - Hiring Immediately
Metro Services is immediately hiring multiple Picker Packers for a distribution company in the Greater Memphis Area, TN. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who is seeking long-term employment.
This is a 90 Day Temp-to-Full-time hire position.
All applicants must have an updated resume.
$11.50/hr+, Depending on Experience
8 or 10-hour shifts
Must be available to work Overtime, if needed
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must have 2 years Operator/Manufacturing/Picker Packer work experience
- Must have a strong work history
- Must be able to pass a 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 30-50 lbs
- Must be able to maintain balance while working, kneeling, bending, and/or crouching
- Must be able to perform repetitive actions/procedures
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Must be a good multi-tasker
- Must work with precision and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have good accountability/record-keeping skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to wear all required PPE safety equipment, including but not limited to steel toe shoes, ear plugs, harness, and safety glasses
- Forklift and Pallet jack experience is a plus
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now online! For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568