Picker Packer - Hiring Immediately
Metro Services is immediately hiring multiple Picker Packers for a distribution company in the Greater Memphis Area, TN. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who is seeking long-term employment. This is a 90 Day Temp-to-Full-time hire position. Apply today!
- Picking orders quickly and accurately
- Treating products with care so they arrive in mint condition
- Lifting, wrapping, labeling and loading products for shipping
- Following all company safety protocols
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs and stand for the entire shift
- Consistently meet deadlines for product orders
Depending on Experience
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
8 or 10-hour shifts
Must be available to work overtime, if needed
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED
- All applicants must have an updated resume
- Must have 2 years Operator/Manufacturing/Picker Packer work experience
- Must have a strong work history
- Must be able to pass a 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 30-50 lbs
- Must be able to maintain balance while working, kneeling, bending, and/or crouching
- Must be able to perform repetitive actions/procedures
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Must be a good multi-tasker
- Must work with precision and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have good accountability/record-keeping skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to wear all required PPE safety equipment, including but not limited to steel toe shoes, earplugs, harness, and safety glasses
Forklift and Pallet jack experience is a plus
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
8295 Tournament Dr
Memphis, TN 38125
Call: (901) 538-7575 for an appointment
Call (855) 715-5627