Would you like to work as a Painter? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Services is seeking to hire multiple Painters for a well-known company in Chattanooga, TN. 1st and 2nd shifts are available. Don't wait to apply!
Monday to Friday
1st and 2nd shifts
Overtime when needed
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may also be assigned):
- Performs painting of asphalt plant equipment and related components in a safe, efficient, and quality-conscious manner
- Accomplish all daily painting production requirements and complete assigned paint tasks in an efficient manner
- Ensure painting assignments are properly completed as it relates to quality assurance (proper material and equipment usage). Must be able to use paint spray equipment in various positions as well as manual painting products
- Must be able to work at heights (ladders and personnel lift equipment)
- Maintain work area in a neat and professional manner
- Clock in properly on assigned jobs as appropriate
- Maintain proper labels on day-use containers as applicable
- Utilize proper procedures for material control and disposal requirements
- Report all spills immediately and follow proper clean-up procedures
- Assist with spill containment per training
- Ensure that all wastes and used oils are properly labeled at all times
- Must follow all applicable procedures for handling paint products
- Cannot smoke or allow sparks in the paint booth building except in approved break areas
- Must be able to be trained and authorized to wear a respirator
- Follows company policies and procedures at all times
- Follows proper safety rules and procedures at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must be able to use paint spray equipment and manual painting products is required
- Must be able to work at heights on ladders or personnel lift equipment required
- Must be willing to be trained and must wear a respirator
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Must be able to work satisfactorily as a team member
- Must be able to meet regular attendance requirements
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675