Are you looking for work in the Chattanooga, TN area? Metro Services is immediately hiring several Packer positions for a food manufacturing company. This is a full-time, Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping track of inventory used in the assembly of packaged sandwiches and food products
- Prepare and prep ingredients for their use on the production line, and track the usage of the ingredients
- Pack and label finished product in boxes
- Arrange boxes in a designated manner, move products through the warehouse
- Identify and dispose of the defective product
Monday - Friday
2:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Ooltewah, TN
- Harrison, TN
- Apison, TN
- Chattanooga, TN
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Must wear all proper protective equipment
- Work in constant cold temperatures (25 to 40 F⁰)
- Lift and carry 50+ pounds
- Compliance with all safety rules
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Willing to work mandatory overtime
- No GED/Diploma required
- Must pass Drug Screen
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675