Outside Sales Coordinator
Metro Services is currently hiring an Outside Sales Coordinator in Belleville, MI. This is a full-time position for a company in the Employment Industry. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Develop and implement lead generation and marketing strategies to acquire new clients and to further grow existing accounts
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers within prospect accounts to secure new business opportunities ranging from contract to full-time
- Ensure a high standard of service as the overall point person for client relations within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating to find areas to both increase productivity and meet their needs
- Effectively create a daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations
- Work in close conjunction with Metro recruiters to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
- Display initiative for growth by actively networking, attending education sessions, research, and understanding the staffing environment of the State of Michigan
- Coordinate with the Back-Office Team to onboard new clients, including completing new client profiles and gathering all required documents and contracts
- At times, will connect with candidates directly to interview and screen to determine their skill set to assess appropriate placement opportunities
$35,000.00 - $45,000.00/yearly salary with a generous commission structure
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a staffing agency environment
- Experience developing relationships in any field, including but not limited to manufacturing, distribution, medical, retail remodel, construction, hospitality, and more
- A proven ability to prospect, develop business, and build relationships
- Competency for intangible consultative/solution selling
- A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations and negotiating skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to successfully review and analyze client requirements
- Capable of developing a strong business case for client action
- Moderate knowledge of IT terminology and processes, as well as general business development understanding
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize time effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using MS Office products
- Tenacity to chase sales leads and close deals
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!
10860 Belleville Rd
Belleville, MI 48111
Call: (734) 371-0111