Outside Sales and Service Coordinator
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales ability? If so, we would love for you to join our team! Metro Services is seeking to hire an Outside Sales and Service Coordinator for an immediate opening.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Maintain and coordinate plans of action for new and existing customers to meet and exceed expectations.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity weekly to Senior Sales Manager and update/maintain progress in the company’s software.
- Maintain clean and updated records for all leads, clients and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible.
D.O.E. with added commission opportunity
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in sales, preferably outside sales
- Must be willing to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now online! For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111