Outside Sales and Service Coordinator
Metro Services is seeking to hire an Outside Sales and Service Coordinator for an immediate opening in Canton, MS. Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that allows you to utilize your excellent sales ability? If so, we would love for you to join our team!
Outside Sales and Service Coordinator Summary:
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals and those set in place by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers regularly, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Maintain and coordinate plans of action for new and existing customers to meet and exceed expectations.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity weekly to the Senior Sales Manager and update/maintain progress in the company’s software.
- Maintain clean and updated records for all leads, clients, and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values, and policies to provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible.
$16.00/hour base pay
Added commission opportunity
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Will vary based on client needs
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in sales, preferably outside sales
- Must be willing to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1000 Highland Colony Parkway
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Call: (601) 499-5636 for an appointment
Call (855) 715-5627