Order Picker Position
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill an Order Picker position for a company in Memphis, TN. The successful candidate will select ticket orders and pull inventory to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
- Select orders based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Operate RF scanners, stand-up forklifts, and reach cherry picker lifts and pallet jacks to meet daily objectives while following safety standards
- Ensure orders are accurate and staged correctly for shipping
- Pack, palletize, and shrink wrap orders to ensure their integrity during shipping
- Plan and monitor product storage
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
$14/hr based on experience
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, good communication and teamwork skill, and self-motivation
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stay on feet throughout shifts
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with RF Scanner
- Experience with stand-up, reach forklifts, and pallet jacks preferred
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.