Onsite Supervisor - 100% Travel
Metro Services is looking to hire On-site Supervisors – 100% Travel, for positions in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry across the US! Apply Today!
On-site Supervisor Summary:
An On-site Manager acts as an extension of Metro Industrial, by managing all aspects of our contingent workforce, acts as the main liaison between client and Metro Industrial, manages HR duties, and steps in to assist with production when needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to travel for the duration of 90+ days
- Build and maintain a strategic partnership with the Metro Industrial client
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account (Supervisors, HR Team, Project Managers, Plant Manager) to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong and constant contact with Metro Contingent Laborers
- HR Duties: including interviews, on-boarding, orientations, drug-screening, time-keeping, job performance and reviews, PPE requirements
- Confirm and Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Weekly reviews with Metro Flagship Office for hiring needs, employee relations, and necessary changes
$18.00/hour with Per-Diem
Ability to move between three shifts as needed
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Prior staffing experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is a STRONG PLUS
- Past experience as a skilled worker in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is a STRONG PLUS
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver expectations
- Able to work any shift at any time or as needed
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!