Onsite Recruiter - HR Assistant
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire an Onsite Recruiter - HR Assistant in Hamptonville, NC. This is a Temp/Contract position. Apply now!
Successful candidates may be required to perform specific tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Manage daily on-site operations: headcount, check-ins, answer questions, field call-ins, attendance records
- Recruit in the local area to find viable candidates for open positions
- Interview and Onboard all new employees: drug screens, background checks, orientation
- Function as Liaison between client and employees: communication, safety, on-site issues, corrections, accidents, celebrations, advancements, career moves, open positions
Hours may vary
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Human Resource experience is helpful but not mandatory
- Automotive Manufacturing experience is helpful but not mandatory
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.