On-site Customer Service Representative
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill an On-site Customer Service Representative position for an automotive facility in Flemingsburg, KY. This is an Internal Direct job. Apply now!
Teamwork and attendance are very crucial to the success of this branch and employees are expected to be at work daily.
Duties for this job consist of the following:
- Answering phones
- Conducting Orientation, Drug Screen, and Background Check
- Conducting Safety training
- Completing Payroll
- Attendance tracking
All successful candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Willing to work with little or no supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Respects our clients and co-workers
- Helps in growing the business
- Recruits employees to draw a pool of candidates
$14.00 - $15.00/hour
Mid or split shift to cover 1st & 2nd
Must work overtime if needed
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent Customer Service background
- Ability to Multi-task
- Flexible schedule
- Payroll experience
- On-site work for all employee needs
- Recruiting skills
- Orientation and Training skills
- Microsoft Excel experience
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!