Metro Services is currently hiring for an On-Boarding Specialist position for a training company near Sparta, TN. The position is temporary through a local temp agency. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Duties of an On-Boarding Specialist:
- Assist new hires through our remote/online orientation process
- Provide personalized guidance and support to new hires via phone and email
- Must be available to answer questions and problem solve any issues that may occur during the onboarding process
- Coordinate and ensure that new hire paperwork, computer-based training modules, road tests, drug screens, and physicals, etc. are completed timely
- Will ensure compliance with all regulations
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a clean background
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Written Skills
- Good Computer Skills
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675