Metro Services is looking to immediately hire an Office Coordinator in Sparta, TN. This is an Internal Direct position. Apply now!
The Office Coordinator will perform the following duties within internal human resources:
- Ensure smooth, effective, and efficient daily operations
- Assist with employee relations, recruiting, and carrying out various other administrative tasks, as needed
- Open and close the office
- Some light cleaning
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Good Customer Service skills
- Good organizational abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Reviews resumes, identifies potential candidates, and performs the screening process
- Conducts interviews with potential candidates and extends offers to qualified candidates
- Provides personnel & recruiting updates to our management team regularly
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to handle confidential material in a reliable and professional manner
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains professional appearance
- High School Diploma
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.