Metro Industrial Services is looking to immediately hire an Office Coordinator and Customer Service Representative in Columbia, TN. This is an Internal Direct position. Apply now!
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
$12.00/hour - $13.00/hour D.O.E.
The Office Coordinator will perform the following duties:
- Processing paperwork
- Performing drug test and running backgrounds
- Maintain a multi line phone system
- Filing documents
- Interacting with clients and candidates daily
- Update of Google Docs
- Assigning positions
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in similar position
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have clean background
- Must provide work references
Additionally, successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, and self starter
- Has good customer service skills
- Able to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.