Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire an Office Coordinator/Recruiter in Belleville, MI. This is a Direct hire. Don't wait to apply!
The duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Use of Word and Excel (experience preferred but we are willing to train)
- Frequent phone calling to potential clients and employees
- Data entry
- Payroll experience
- Performing drug screens
- Traveling within reason
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Have reliable transportation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excel, Word, Power Point experience preferred (but we will train, if needed)
- Able to multi-task
- Able to handle high volume workload
- Great communication skills
- Able to offer great customer service
- One year of experience in similar positions
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies. We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building. Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law. While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire. Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!
10860 Belleville Rd
Belleville, MI 48111
Call: (734) 371-0111