Office Coordinator - Recruiter
Metro Services is looking to immediately hire an Office Coordinator / Recruiter in Chattanooga, TN. This is an Internal Direct position. Apply now!
The Office Coordinator / Recruiter will perform the following duties within internal Human Resources:
- Ensure smooth, effective, and efficient daily operations
- Assist with employee relations, recruiting, and carrying out various other administrative tasks, as needed
- Open and close the office
- Some light cleaning
- Travel to local areas for recruiting
- Calling / Interviewing Candidates
Based on Experience
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Good Customer Service skills
- Good organizational abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Reviews resumes, identifies potential candidates, and performs the screening process
- Conducts interviews with potential candidates and extends offers to qualified candidates
- Provides personnel & recruiting updates to our management team regularly
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to handle confidential material in a reliable and professional manner
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains professional appearance
High School Diploma
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675