Office Coordinator - Assistant/Recruiter
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire an Office Coordinator/Recruiter in Manchester, MI. This is a Direct hire. Don't wait to apply!
The duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Use of Word and Excel (experience preferred but we are willing to train)
- Frequent phone calling to potential clients
- Data entry
- Performing drug screens
- Traveling within reason
- Be flexible to recruit new associates for our clients outside of the office setting 3 days per week and work in the office 2 days per week.
- Have reliable transportation
$14.00 per hour
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excel, Word, Power Point experience preferred (but we will train, if needed)
- Able to multi-task
- Able to handle high volume workload
- Great communication skills
- Able to offer great customer service
- One year of experience in similar positions
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111