Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
Metro Services is currently seeking to hire a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician for a leading supplier of stainless steel tubing in Manchester, TN. Great pay, Full-time job. Apply now!
Duties of the Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician include the following:
- Repair, troubleshoot, install, maintain, dismantle, calibrate and overhaul machinery as required
- Use plans and print reading to complete jobs, perform overhauls and implement improvement measures using both hand and power tools
- Work in a fast-paced production setting. Preventative maintenance inspections will be performed to ensure company standards of machine performance
$25.00/hr+ (experience dependent)
- Safely and efficiently repair and maintain plant facilities equipment including working with external contractors
- Support maintenance of spare parts list
- Work according to schedule made by production department and Maintenance lead hand to ensure scheduler is aware when work assignments cannot be completed as planned
- Ensure detailed work orders on unscheduled repairs and downtime are kept for tracking purposes
- Great communication with supervisor on updates of repairs or explanations when repairs can not be made at that time
- COMPLY WITH ALL COMPANY POLICIES
- 5’s duties required to maintain a clean and organized shop floor
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Self-motivated and assertive, able to analyze and prioritize tasks at hand
- Receptive to change and new ideas, innovative, and looking for continual improvement
- Creative in problem-solving
- Skilled in root-cause analysis and troubleshooting techniques of equipment problems
- General knowledge of print reading
- Understanding of LOTO (lock-out tag-out)
- Be able to obtain a forklift license
- Must be able to run a scissor lift or articulation boom (man lift) and be able to work a min of 40’ in the air on a secured lift
- Must own tools and toolbox to carry out tasks
- 4-year apprenticeship, TCAT Industrial Maintenance Certificate, or 8 YEAR DOCUMENTED IN TRADES FIELD
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have a diploma certificate for each of the following courses (Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical and Basic PLC) If you have a TCAT Industrial Maintenance Certification and can provide your certificate, that will suffice as each of these courses are a requirement to pass in order to graduate this course
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810