Metro Industrial Services is hiring multiple Production Workers for a Manufacturing facility in Dayton, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply now!
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Temporary Production Worker include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine guarding and other safety requirements
- Comply with each guideline applicable to position assigned
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for supply of production components
- Maintain ongoing understanding of all changes to and/or updates to production processes and customer specifications
- Complete Manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized work, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools
- Assist other Manufacturing colleagues as needed to complete customer orders
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping, and inspection
- Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S
- Be actively involved with Continuous Improvement Program
1st Shift (5:50 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.)
2nd Shift (3:20 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.)
Hours vary on job
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Closed Toe Shoes
- T-shirts with NO profanity or obscene gestures
- Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.