Metro Services is hiring multiple Assembly Line Workers for a company in Dayton, TN! This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Great incentives! Apply now!
Complete manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Temporary Production Worker include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Machine guarding and other safety requirements
- Comply with each guideline applicable to the position assigned
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for the supply of production components
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of all changes to and/or updates to production processes and customer specifications
- Complete Manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized work, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools
- Assist other Manufacturing colleagues as needed to complete customer orders
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping, and inspection
- Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S
- Be actively involved with Continuous Improvement Program
All candidates must have a beginner level of the following skillset:
- Press Operator
1st Shift: $15.50/hr
2nd Shift: $15.75/hr
3rd Shift: $15.80/hr
(with 0.55 cent increase every 30 days)
$500 bonus after 30 days
$500 bonus after 60 days
$200 referral bonus
1st Shift: (5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
2nd Shift: (2:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.)
Monday - Thursday: (11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.)
Sunday: (8:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.)
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear Leather OR Leather-Like shoes
- Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2171 Market St
Dayton, TN 37321
Call: (423) 775-2303