Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple full-time Manufacturing Technicians in the Riverport area, KY. This is a 90 Day Temp/Contract to Direct position with incentive raises offered every 30 days.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow all safety policies and procedures. Understand and utilize all guarding/protection
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Change machine setups and/or make minor adjustments to machines to produce product, which meets the designated product specifications for that particular workstation
- Use gauge instruments or visual inspection to identify quality problems, which may contribute to product being produced, which does not meet specification
- Where applicable enter scheduled/produced information on computer database for the workstation assigned daily
- Follow process specifications pertaining to the workstation assigned
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members
- Perform other duties as assigned. Emphasis will be placed on ability to learn/cross train on multiple workstations
$15.50/hourly w/ Progressive Pay Incentives
Monday - Friday
From 3 pm to 11:30 pm
Work overtime as needed
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing
- Must have a great work history
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
- Must pass a BG check
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must have a HS/GED diploma
- Must know how to read a tape measure
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.