Would you like to work as a Maintenance Technician? Metro Services is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician in a Manufacturing facility near Mt. Pleasant, TN.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, and production machines
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems and using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes, and hand and power
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment includes welding/cutting/Grinding
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Placing and expediting supply orders
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straight edges
8:00PM - 6:30AM
$27.50 an hour with $1.50 shift diff
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug screen
- Uniforms will be provided
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Industrial Maintenance Certification or 5 years minimum of plant maintenance experience
- Working-level computer usage skills using windows XP/ Windows 7 operating system, and Rockwell programming software packages
- General PLC knowledge
- General Drive Knowledge
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597