Metro Services is immediately hiring multiple full-time Maintenance Technicians for a well-known automotive company in Madison, MS. These are temp-to-hire positions. Apply today!
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Monitors and make corrections to the operation of the pre-treatment, electro coat line, and all related equipment, ensuring that all systems, attributes, and all parameters are operating within specified ranges
- Performs specified analysis of solutions and make changes to the application of these solutions given the outcome of the analysis
- Maintains work area within all sanitation, housekeeping, and safety expectations
- Maintains all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, piping, boiler, wastewater equipment in the plant and on the grounds
- Responsible for executing the preventive maintenance program
- Responsible for entering shift downtime/issues in the maintenance logbook
- Responsible for documenting usage of spare parts
- And, any other task assigned
6:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. (overnight)
Rotating days off
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have a beginner level of the following skillset:
- Press Operator
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years as a plant maintenance tech with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, piping, boiler, and wastewater preventive maintenance and repair skills
- At least 2 years of Allen Bradley control experience
- Ability to read and interpret gauges, directions, blueprints, and signage
- Ability to execute the duties of the job and meet all KPM's and regulatory laws and guidelines
- Maintains work area and grounds within all sanitation, housekeeping, environmental and safety expectations
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Ability to perform as a team member, within a team environment
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1000 Highland Colony Parkway
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Call: (601) 499-5636 for an appointment
Call (855) 715-5627