Metro Services is immediately hiring a full-time Maintenance Technician for a well-known manufacturing warehouse in Jackson, MS. This is a Temp/Contract job. Apply today!
Duties for this position include:
- Install and repair equipment and fixtures
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on production machines
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Read blueprints, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling production and facilities equipment
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary
- Test electronic units, using standard equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(unless of an emergency and overtime is needed)
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Previous experience in mechanical or other related fields
- Familiarity with blueprints and manuals.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. In addition, we offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their past work experience.
We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building. Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law. While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1000 Highland Colony Parkway
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Call: (601) 499-5636 for an appointment
Call: (855) 715-5627 for more information