Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire Maintenance Apprentices for a Manufacturing facility in Spencer, TN.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Apprentice are the following:
- Helping with installing, maintaining, and repairing Manufacturing equipment
- Assisting with the installation, maintenance, and repair of facility-related equipment
- Completing preventive and corrective repairs
- Operating and maintaining machine shop equipment, diagnostic equipment, and hand tools
- Documenting completed repairs
- Assisting with fabricating, rebuilding, designing, and installing machine parts
- Following safe working practices and procedures
- Carrying out responsibilities for the Environmental Management System
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Starting at $16.13/hour
Could be more based on experience
1st Shift: 7 am to 3 pm
2nd Shift: 3 pm to 11 pm
3rd Shift: 11 pm to 7 am
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to use and understand various precision measuring tools
- Knowledge of mechanical installation and trouble-shooting of oil lubrication and hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- High School diploma/GED
- Fluent in English (both strong verbal and written communication skills)
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.