Metro Services is hiring several Machine Operators for a Plastic Manufacturing company near Tawas, MI. Duties include trimming, operating machines, general production tasks, and plastic injection. Immediate starts. Apply now!
This position performs all tasks involved in the production of PTI/Minth Group Inc.’s productions. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Operates various production machines including presses, benders & assembly
- Performs one or more repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce products
- May be assigned to different work stations as production needs require
- May work on an assembly line where tasks vary
- Input required Part Quality Checks
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Follow all requirements found in job books
Day Shift: 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Afternoon Shift: 3:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Midnight Shift: 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
$15.00/hour to start
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal/written communication
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to work different hours and shifts as needed
Job Physical Requirements:
- Standing: Must be able to stand up to 10 hours a day with scheduled breaks
- Climbing: Must be able to climb stairs, ladder, or up onto a hi-lo
- Bending or stooping: Must be able to bend, crouch, or stoop to move boxes, parts, or inventory
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Hand and Finger: Picking, pinching, working with fingers and the whole hand or arm as in handling a part, pushing a button or packing a part in a box for shipment
- Additional physical requirements: Manual dexterity sufficient to lift and carry boxes and to grasp the handle to use a hydraulic pallet jack
- Visual acuity sufficient to use a computer, to count and verify lot numbers and quantities of parts for shipping
Work Environment: Inside office and warehouse both with and without temperature controls and wood coated and concrete floors.
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111