Metro Services is looking to immediately hire Machine Operators for a Metal Fabrication Company in the Holly Springs, MS area. This is a full-time position Temp/Contract to hire position. No Experience Necessary. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Run tools and equipment in manufacturing plants
- Using machine equipment to complete tasks
- Maintains product weight within specifications
- Constantly monitors the appearance of the product and takes the necessary corrective actions to maintain it within specifications.
Monday - Friday
5:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
Monday - Friday
3:30p.m. - 2:00a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Byhalia, MS
- Olive Branch, MS
- Potts Camp, MS
- Ashland, MS
- Waterford, MS
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Attention to Detail
- Machine Limits and Capabilities Skills.
- Multi-tasking Skills
- Operation Monitoring and Control
- Active Learning
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to work 10 hour days
- Willing to work overtime
- Must be willing to train
- No experience necessary
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand those job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information call TODAY!
8295 Tournament Dr
Memphis, TN 38125
Call: (901) 538-7575 for an appointment
Call (855) 715-5627