Machine Operator Positions
Are you looking for work in the Manufacturing or Production sector? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Services is seeking to fill multiple Machine Operator positions for a facility in Chattanooga, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job.
The duties and responsibilities of the (Temporary) Machine Operator include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), machine guarding, and other safety requirements and comply with all guidelines applicable to the position assigned;
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for supply of Production components;
- Maintain ongoing understanding of all changes and/or updates to Production processes and customer specifications;
- Complete Manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized work tools, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools;
- Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions;
- Assist other Manufacturing colleagues as needed to complete customer orders;
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping, and inspection;
- Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S;
- Be actively involved with Continuous Improvement Program and participate in Kaizen events as scheduled.
$12.00 - $14.00/hour
1st and 2nd shifts Available
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 or more hours
- Must have ability to use both hands for assembling product
- Must be able to work Overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have Good Attendance
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.