Machine Operator positions
Are you looking for work in the Manufacturing or Production sector? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Industrial Services is seeking to fill multiple Machine Operator positions for a facility in Chattanooga, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job.
The duties and responsibilities of the (Temporary) Machine Operator include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), machine guarding, and other safety requirements and comply with all guidelines applicable to the position assigned;
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for supply of Production components;
- Maintain ongoing understanding of all changes and/or updates to Production processes and customer specifications;
- Complete Manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized work tools, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools;
- Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions;
- Assist other Manufacturing colleagues as needed to complete customer orders;
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping, and inspection;
- Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S;
- Be actively involved with Continuous Improvement Program and participate in Kaizen events as scheduled.
$12.00 - $14.00/hour
1st and 2nd shifts Available
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Must be able to stand on feet for 8 or more hours
• Must have ability to use both hands for assembling product
• Must be able to work Overtime as needed
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Must have Good Attendance
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.