Machine Operator - All Shifts
Would you like to work in the Manufacturing and Production industry? If so, we have a job for you! Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Machine Operator positions for a facility in Southfield, Michigan. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Hurry to apply!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing and meet daily production as directed by Team Lead
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Produce components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies, thoroughly and to approved specifications
- Inform Lead and Supervisor of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Monitor quality through visual audit inspections, process gauging, and completing and maintaining inspection records
- Attend daily shift change meetings
- Promote continuous improvement in workplace safety and 5S cleanliness
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Compensation and Shifts:
$13.00/hr - 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
$13.65/hr - 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
$13.98/hr - 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Able to stand for extended period of time
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.