Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire Machine Operators for a Manufacturing Company in the Automotive Industry in Auburn, ME.
Duties for this position include:
Operating a machine
Monday - Thursday
6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
- Assembly or Production experience required
- Proven mechanical aptitude through education or job history
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent attendance track record
- A high degree of motor control, dexterity, and eye hand coordination
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and exert moderate physical efforts
- Must be able to use simple math, including decimals and fractions
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, physical exam and 50 lb. lift test
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!
10860 Belleville Rd
Belleville, MI 48111
Call: (734) 371-0111