Machine Operator - 100% traveling
Metro Services is immediately hiring Machine Operators for various Manufacturing and Automotive companies across the East Coast. This position requires 100% traveling. This is a full-time temp/contract to direct position with living expenses included during the 90-day commitment. No experience required. Apply now!
We are currently hiring in the following areas
- Grand Rapids, Michigan area
- Nashville, Tennessee area
- Birmingham, Alabama area
This job is:
- Open to applicants who are ready to travel the US and possibly start a long-term career in a new city or state
- Open to applicants who do not have a college or high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
$11.00 to $14.00/hour Living expense are covered (housing and food)
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, or memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Must be dependable and motivated and able to commit to 90-day travel away from home
- Must be able to commit to working 6 to 7 days a week
- Must have good attendance and performance record
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work overtime
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!