Lead Staffing Coordinator
Metro Services is looking for a skilled problem-solver for a staffing company in Memphis, TN. The role is Lead Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual with great people skills to work in a fast-paced environment. Is this you? Apply now!
This position includes the following duties:
- Review resumes, identify potential candidates, and perform the screening process
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates and extend offers to qualified candidates
- Provide personnel & recruiting updates to our management team regularly
- Must be willing to travel
Based on experience
Starting pay $15.00/hr
Monday - Friday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Needs to be flexible in hours
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Good Customer Service skills
- Good organizational abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential material in a reliable and professional manner
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains professional appearance
- Payroll Experience
- Computer Experience
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568