Metro Services is immediately hiring Laser Operators at a company in the Automotive industry near Shelby Township, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Does this sound like you? Apply now.
Role/Responsibilities of a Laser Operator:
- Set-up laser job to the laser table and master if available
- Verify the corresponding CAD file to the laser machine (programmers only)
- Setup the material/job number to be lasered (lot number)
- Verify material prior to laser operators
- Check set-up to ensure the laser safety is operational Review quality comparison to approved sample Fill-out and complete departmental and production paperwork (laser buy-off sheet)
- Account for the part count Notify supervisor of any safety concerns as necessary
- Ensure that the appropriate part label is affixed to the container
- Ensure that all received materials are correctly labeled
- Follow Quality Management System requirements
- Log in and out of E2
$15.00 to $17.00/hour
6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
15 minute morning break
30 minute lunch break
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Detroit, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Saginaw, MI
- Dearborn, MI
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Flint, MI
- Midland, MI
- Cadillac, MI
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Advanced Blue-Print Reading
- Mitsubishi operating systems/controls
- Mazak operating systems/controls
- NTC operating systems/controls
- Familiar with cut conditions for various material types
- Familiar with machining maintenance tasks
- Highly proficient in job set-up applications
- Perform edit for part buy-off
- Operate Hi-Lo
- Time Management
- Quality System Requirements
- Safety / PPE
- Comfortable with Confined Spaces
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!