Metro Services is immediately hiring multiple Laborers for a well-known Athletic Flooring company in Chattanooga, TN. This company has provided athletic flooring for elite level colleges and other amazing athletic venues. Don't wait to join the growing team. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Renovation work on athletic flooring and accessories
- Building, sanding, installation, base, screening, repairs, and painting of floor graphics and application of floor finish, among other things
- Must inspect and replace damaged floor pieces or other structures and fixtures
- The ability to read a tape measure and make the proper calculations for woodcuts, game line painting, etc.
- Follow the correct procedures for a quality job, performing it safely, and maintaining job site cleanliness as specified in the employee manual or by Management
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Requires that you are willing to travel
$35.00/day Per-Diem allowance
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must pass Drug Screen
- No GED/Diploma required
- No certification necessary
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. In addition, we offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their past work experience.
We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building. Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law. While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675