IT Network Assistant
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill a position as IT Network Assistant for a company in the automotive industry located in the Lewisburg, TN area. The successful candidate will assist the IT Department in providing services to the employees and systems management. Great Hire on Benefits. Apply now!
- Assist with network and security management
- Assist with data storage architecture
- Assist with procurement and implementation of new servers
$17/hr or based on experience
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Outstanding attitude with a strong emphasis on customer service
- 2 to 3 years computer experience
- Experience in Apple OSX & Windows Operating System, installation, maintenance, upgrading, and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate to end-users with varying levels of understanding of computer systems and software
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- A high degree of ownership and quality of workmanship
- Able to prioritize tasks independently without direct supervision, while still meeting deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to the company’s changing needs
- Able to thrive in an occasionally high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1283 N. Ellington Pkwy
Lewisburg, TN 37091
Call: (931) 422-2230