IT Computer Support Technician - Immediately Hiring
Metro Services is looking to immediately hire an experienced and skilled Computer/Server/Network Technician for a fast-growing managed IT services company based in Dyersburg, TN. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and skill in, most of the following areas:
- Computers: Operating systems, repair, and maintenance
- Networks: LAN, WAN, VPN, and basic Cyber Security
- Servers: Domains, AD, and Group Policies
Responsibilities for IT Computer Support Technician include:
- Onsite and remote IT support services for business clients
- Computer and server maintenance and repair
- Wireless network support
- Network printer support
- Corporate email support
- Productivity software support
- Occasional after-hours support for proactive services and projects
$35K - $50K/year
Depending on the skill/experience level of the successful candidate
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Health insurance allowance
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant IT Certificate or Diploma and/or 3 years of experience required
- Current A+, Network+, Security+, and/or Microsoft Certifications are desired
- Must have good Communication and Technical skills
- Must be committed to providing top-notch Customer Service
- Must have solid references
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass a Background Check and Drug Test
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568