IT/Computer Services Technician - Hiring Immediately
Would you like to pursue a career in IT Services? If so, we may have an ideal job for you! Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a skilled Computer/Server/Network Technician for a rapidly growing IT Services company based in Dyersburg, TN. This company has a client base spread all across Tennessee and the Southeast.
If you are interested in IT career growth while being able to enjoy all of the charm that comes with small town living, don't wait to apply!
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and skill in, most of the following areas:
- Computers: Operating systems, repair, and maintenance
- Networks: LAN, WAN, VPN, and basic Cyber Security
- Servers: Domains, AD, and Group Policies
- Onsite and remote IT support services for business clients
- Computer and server maintenance and repair
- Wireless network support
- Network printer support
- Corporate email support
- Productivity software support
- Occasional after-hours support for proactive services and projects
Varies depending on the skill/experience level of the successful candidate
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Health insurance allowance
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant IT Certificate or Diploma and/or 3 years of experience required
- Current A+, Network+, Security+, and/or Microsoft Certifications are desired
- Must have good Communication and Technical skills
- Must be committed to providing top-notch customer service
- Must have solid references
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.