Injection Molding and Assembly Position
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Injection Molding and Assembly positions for a Manufacturing company in Sparta, TN. This is a Temp/Contract job and has a $1000 sign-on bonus! Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Setting up and operating injection-molding machines
- Install dies on the machine using clamps, bolts, and hand-tools
- Set machine controls
- Dumps premixed plastic, powders, or pellets into the hopper, and starts machine
- Pulls lever to close dies and injects plastic dies into the cast part
- Trims excess material
- May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in a mixing machine
- May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse
$14.68/hour - $15.18/hour
Monday - Thursday
5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
5:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Guaranteed 8 hours overtime each week
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Sparta, TN
- Cookeville, TN
- Crossville, TN
- Smithville, TN
- McMinnville, TN
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Injecting molding is a plus, but not required
- Must have good attendance
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1 year of experience
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. In addition, we offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their past work experience.
We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building. Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law. While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
183 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675