Injection Molding and Assembly Position
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Injection Molding and Assembly positions for a Manufacturing company in Sparta, TN. These Oven Operators and Assemblers will be responsible for some heavy lifting. This is a Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
- Setting up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials
- Install dies on the machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand-tools
- Sets machine controls that regulate: molding temperatures, the volume of plastic, molding pressure, and time (The control settings are according to the knowledge of plastics and molding procedures)
- Dumps premixed plastic, powders, or pellets into the hopper, and starts machine
- Pulls lever to close dies and injects plastic dies into the cast part
- Removes finished product from dies, using hand-tools
- Trims excess material from the part, using a knife
- May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in a mixing machine, according to our formula
- May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse
1st Shift - $13.50/hour
2nd Shift - $14.00/hour
1st Shift: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2nd shift: 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Overtime is expected and is mandatory
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Injecting molding a plus but will train, if needed
- Must have good attendance
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1 year of experience
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675