Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Injection Molding positions in Dover, OH. This is a Full-time, Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
The Injection Molder will be responsible for the following:
- Producing rubber injection molded parts via insert placement and/or independent parts on single or multiple machines while maintaining quality standards with minimal scrap
- Placing compound through strip and into feed throat, placing rubber profile inserts (attaching parts) into molds, and placing plastic and/or metal inserts into mold as specified
- Monitoring molded spliced sections per established quality expectations
- De-flashing parts as needed
- Ensuring product is stored properly on shop containers/carts and properly identified
Afternoon: 3:30 to 11:30 p.m.
Midnights 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be physically and mentally capable to perform assigned duties of the position in a safe and efficient manner
- Must follow all health and safety and environmental policies and procedures daily
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner
- Masks are required
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- One year of experience in similar positions
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.