Industrial Maintenance Worker
Metro Industrial is seeking to immediately fill an Industrial Maintenance position in Newbern, TN. The Maintenance Technician will safely perform industrial and preventative maintenance in an OEM automotive manufacturing facility.
The Maintenance Technician must possess the following qualities:
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong safety practice
• Very mechanically inclined
Successful candidates must also be willing to work 10 or 12-hour shifts. Weekends may be required.
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Two years of experience in similar position
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have previous industrial maintenance experience
• Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
• Must have PLC troubleshooting experience
• Programming experience is not necessary
Candidate must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background Check and follow all standard SOP procedures.
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.