Industrial Maintenance Manager
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill a Full-Time Direct-Hire Industrial Maintenance Manager position for a Manufacturing company in the Automotive Industry in Georgetown, KY. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process, and executing long-term strategic plans. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations
- Scheduling both internal and external work maximizing planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of KPIs
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule and ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out and completed on time
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting, and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize safety, production, and quality
- Analyzes and reports on key performance indicators and root cause analysis, develops and executes action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues
- Responsible for ensuring that project and department goals are met and adhering to approved maintenance budgets
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and delivers past practice results, added value, and continuous improvement
- Responsible for scheduling major shutdowns and working with contractors to complete the work on time
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift, maintenance day, or shut down
- Support Plant Engineering to help schedule facility maintenance on scheduled shutdowns
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers, and other service providers
- Support, comply, and ensure complicity with Health and Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other company policies and procedures
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions
$90,000 - $95,000/year
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in industrial maintenance required
- Maintenance Supervision or Management experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Have questions? Call (931) 723-7810, ext. 1221 TODAY!
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.