Industrial Maintenance Manager
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Assembly/Production workers in Columbia, TN. This is a Felony-friendly Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Troubleshoot machines and equipment to determine if the problem is electrical or mechanical
- Fix machines and equipment with the maintenance team directly and indirectly
- Manage maintenance team utilizing time management and knowledge of individual team member skills to correctly and quickly complete repairs and or PMs
- Responsible for maintaining PM schedules
- Maintain spare part inventory within reasonable levels
- Uphold PSC’s commitment to quality parts, a safe environment, and 5S standards
- Machine training and helping when needed
$22.00-$27.00 an hour
Overtime is a MUST
Monday - Thursday
6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be available for overtime
- Background Friendly
- Dress Code: casual, pants, shorts to knees, t-shirt, and tennis shoes
- Experience in commercial maintenance
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- PLC knowledge would be a bonus
- Welding knowledge would be a bonus
- Team player
- Management skills
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597