Housekeeping and Laundry Attendant
Metro Services is immediately hiring for a company in the hospitality industry. Positions include Housekeeping and Laundry Attendant jobs in the Franklin, TN area. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply Today!
Duties of a Housekeeping and Laundry Attendant:
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains the inventory of necessary supplies
- Reports necessary maintenance items
- Follows departmental policies and procedures
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Performs additional duties as needed
Available any day of the week
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Previous housekeeping experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597