Grind Set-Up Workers
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire Grind Set-Up Workers for a Spring Manufacturer in Lewisburg, TN. This is a 90-day temp-to-hire position based on performance and attendance. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Removes Guarding and old set up from the machine and puts plates and fixtures away
- Sets up and adjusts the machines to grind off the proper amount
- Makes Adjustments on grind machines as operators run parts
- Dresses the machine's grinding wheels
- Fills Operators pans with parts
- May make tooling and fixture for Grind Machines
- May train less experienced operators
- Keep area clean
- Performs hourly quality control inspection
- Performs daily equipment maintenance
- Moves parts to the next operation
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Pass a drug screen
- Background check but felon friendly (no violence or Sexual crimes)
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Climate Control
- Must have experience in Grind set up or CNC setup
- Must have good job history and attendance
- Dress Code: jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes, or steel toes
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1283 N. Ellington Pkwy
Lewisburg, TN 37091
Call: (931) 422-2230