Metro Services is looking to immediately hire full-time, dependable general operators for a tube manufacturing facility in La Vergne, TN. This is a Temp-to-hire position. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Apply now!
The ideal candidates will have knowledge in tube mill operations, material handling, forklift experience, and accountability for high quality and safety standards.
This is a great entry position within the company as there is an opportunity for skills development and advancement for the right candidates.
Overtime is mandatory
Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Manufacturing, production, forklift and/or powered industrial lift or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, perform basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
- Work overtime as assigned
- Ability to work as a team player
- Read, interpret and apply verbal and written instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the production and warehousing processes and take appropriate action when discovered
- Ensure materials are properly loaded onto lines and fed into production equipment
- Operate machines with precision while maintaining high production, safety and quality standards
- Be aware of and follow location and work center safety and security policies and procedures
- Perform housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810