Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill several Machine Operator positions in Humboldt, TN. Machine operators will operate the machines and will also shoulder the responsibility of setting them up. This is a 90-day Temp-to-Hire position.
Candidates must be willing to cross train employees to operate different types of machines. Their duties are the following:
- Perform repetitive jobs on machines
- Monitor machines constantly
- Operate various parameters within machine control system if needed
- Vary inputs or tooling to produce different products from the same machine
- Conduct minor repairs on machine
- Operate multiple machines simultaneously in an automated set up if needed
- Enter number of items produced by the machine every hour or in a shift if needed
- Be accountable for properly filling out paperwork/tags/reports/labels
$11.00/hr with progressive attendance and performance reviews
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Must have 1+ years of experience in similar positions
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background Check and complete a PFT Test
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work 10 to 12-hour shifts and be available Monday - Saturday
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now online! For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568