Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill several Machine Operator positions in Humboldt, TN. Machine operators will operate the machines and will also shoulder the responsibility of setting them up. This is a 90-day Temp-to-Hire position.
Candidates must be willing to cross train employees to operate different types of machines. Their duties are the following:
• Perform repetitive jobs on machines
• Monitor machines constantly
• Operate various parameters within machine control system if needed
• Vary inputs or tooling to produce different products from the same machine
• Conduct minor repairs on machine
• Operate multiple machines simultaneously in an automated set up if needed
• Enter number of items produced by the machine every hour or in a shift if needed
• Be accountable for properly filling out paperwork/tags/reports/labels
$10.00/hr with progressive attendance and performance reviews
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Must have High School diploma or GED
• Must have 1+ years of experience in similar positions
• Must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background Check and complete a PFT Test
• Manufacturing experience is a plus
• Must be willing to work 10 to 12-hour shifts and be available Monday - Saturday
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.