Metro Services is currently hiring General Labor positions at a well-known manufacturing company located in Murfreesboro, TN. These are temp-to-hire positions with competitive pay rates. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- This position is responsible for assembling, packing, and inspecting client products to specifications in a machine-paced environment to optimize line uptime and efficiency.
- Responsible for demonstrating safe work practices.
Monday - Friday
2:50 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Over time as needed
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Assemble client products to specifications and consistently meet efficiency rate that can be machine or manual paced
- Ability to rotate to different machines
- Inspect product to meet quality standards
- Perform administrative paperwork
- Engage in housekeeping, safety, and continuous improvement projects to improve processes and optimize performance. Assist with line clearance, change-overs, and set-up on lines/machines. Clean and inspect machines as required.
- Basic math, cooperation, collaboration, communication, teamwork, read and following instructions and guidelines, maintaining safety and housekeeping standards.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Clean background
- Attach a resume
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand those job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810